Many places are reopening after being shut for many months now as the vaccine has been introduced and certain groups are being vaccinated. The educational institutes and schools are also reopening. Though many restrictions are still in place but some parents are planning to send their children to school since their education has been suffering a lot.
If the schools in your area have started to open up and you are planning to send your children to school, here are some things to keep in mind that will help you keep your children safe from coronavirus.
Keep these safety precautions in mind while sending your children to school.
- Make sure to send your children off with face masks and sanitizer, even if the schools are providing it on their premises.
- Ask your children to wash their hands every few hours.
- Send a clean pair of clothes with your children and a handkerchief as well.
- Help your children understand the importance of social distancing and ask them to maintain an appropriate distance from their peers.
- Send sufficient food and snacks so that your children do not have to buy anything from outside.
- Ask your children to sit at a separate desk to make sure social distancing rules are followed.
- Send all the essential belongings so that they don’t have to borrow anything from other students.
- Make sure your children sanitize their hands and take a bath after they come home from school.
Apart from the mentioned points, do not send your child to school if they show any symptoms of COVID-19. Ask the teachers and authorities at their school to take necessary precautions for safety reasons.