Though in today’s modernized world both male and female genders are given equality but still the concern for daughters are always much more than the sons. No matter how bold and smart the girl is, parents always stay protective for them and especially the Mothers. In fact this possessiveness rises with time but here are few things that every mother should tell her daughter.
- Do anything you want to but never take your freedom for granted. Always think about the consequences first that whether you will be able to bear it or not.
- A girl has to play different roles as a mother, sister, wife, daughter, friend or a co-worker but this does not mean that she should forget about her happiness and identity.
- At times you might face a heartbreak but don’t let it affect you. Use it as your strength and come out as a more powerful person.
- Don’t hesitate to say No as it totally depends on you. It is important to take stand for yourself otherwise people won’t value you the way you deserve to be.
- Spend some time alone to know what actually you need and the purpose behind it. Think about yourself and your feelings because knowing inside you can give you all the answers.
- Always be kind and ready to help because love is the best way to earn respect. Your sweet gestures may bring a smile to someone’s face who is disturbed.
- Don’t lose hope from failures in life, learn from it and keep moving. Put in all your efforts and be focused for your aim because at the end hard work always pays off.
- No matter in which phase or at what path you are, your mother will always be there for you. Only I can understand your pain and you can always count on me.