The most popular festival, Diwali is on the way and the celebrations are incomplete without delicious sweets. Although there are plenty of sweets available but nothing better than preparing it fresh at home. So, here we have brought an amazing recipe for you.
- 1 tbsp rose sherbat
- 5 drops rose essence
- 2 cups full-fat milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp Gulkand
- 20 gms Cashew Nuts
- For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped almonds (badam)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pistachios
- Shredded rose petals
- Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Put the lemon juice, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer and allow all the whey to drain out.
- Combine the paneer, powdered sugar, rose sherbat and rose essence in a big thali and mix very well.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixer and blend along with 1 tbsp of milk till coarse.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and then stuff it with gulkand and chopped cashew nut mixture.
- Finally garnish it with almonds, pistachios and rose petals.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe by: Mr. Vijesh Modi (Sr. Sous Chef) from The Deltin, Daman