When we talk about festivals in India, our priority goes towards food available during the festival as well. Holi is one of those festival where we want to enjoy with colours along with some special food. Here is an easy Holi recipe which you can make for your friends and family.
Holi Special Bhang Pakoda Recipe
Besan: 200 gm
Potato: 2 Nos
Spinach: 100 gm
Red Chilli powder : As per taste
Bhang Seed Powder: 10 gm
Ajwain: 5 mg
Salt As per taste
Soda: 2 Pinch
Oil for frying
- Wash and cut the vegetable in big chunks.
- Mix together besan, soda-bicarb and salt.
- To this mixture add bhang seed powder, ajwain, red chili powder and vegetables.
- Now add enough water to make batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Place about one tablespoon of mix holding with your fingers into the oil. Do not over lap the pakoras.
- Fry the pakoras in small batches; this will take three to four minutes per batch. Fry until both sides are golden brown
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with chutney of choice.