The festival of Christmas is all about gifts and deserts so here is a quick recipe for Christmas pudding. Check it out below:
Refined flour : 115gms
Baking powder: 5 gms
White bread crumbs:175 gms
Mixed spices powder-clove, mace, cardamom: 5 gms
Unsalted butter: 250 gms
Brown sugar: 175 gms
Salt : 3 gms
Dry fruits: 250 gms
(Lemon peels, orange peels, black current, raisin, cashew, Walnut, tutti frutti-chopped),
Almond peeled and chopped :85 gms
Whole eggs: 02
Lemon zest : 5 gms
Brandy: 100 ml
Apple –peeled & chopped: 300 gms
Milk-full cream: 100 ml
• Sieve flour then mix baking powder, breadcrumbs and spices.
• Add dry fruits, apple, almond & lemon zest and mix well. Keep aside.
• Take another bowl mix butter, salt and brown sugar till sugar dissolve completely. Add eggs, milk and brandy.
• Then slowly mix both mixtures till smooth in consistency.
• Baking- grease five (250 gms each) pudding moulds, fill this mixture and cover with cling wrap. Cook these moulds in double boiler in the oven at the temperature 120 degrees C for two hours.
• Once baked cool it down on ambient temperature than keep in the cold storage.
• Dust with icing sugar before serving.