Information we collect:
Without revealing any personal information, one can visit FitnessRoar any time. But, in case, if you register with the FitnessRoar and take part in its various activities like posting a comment, enrolling in a contest then you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, address, contact no. etc along with some non-personally identifiable information like your location, personal & professional interests, age, gender, your experience with FitnessRoar and its services etc. Also, we may get data about our users from the third parties.
Further, in case, you are connecting with FitnessRoar via any social networking site like Facebook, twitter, etc then we are free to collect your profile information from that particular site and not liable for the same.
Note: We respect our visitors/users rights and support “Right to be forgotten”. If you think you’ve ever shared your contact details with us & want us to remove that info, please contact us at [email protected]
Sharing and use of personal information-
Although we use industry’s best standard measures to protect your personal information in our database we cannot have control over the other users with whom you share your user profile and information.
We may use the user information:-
• In order to improve our website
• To improve our content and products information
• To rectify the correct info or content given on the site, if any
• To make our beloved readers participate in various contests, surveys etc.
However, we do not disclose your personal information to others without your approval or in the occurrence of some
• In order to take any action against suspected illegal activities/ violation against our terms and provisions
• To enforce or imply terms and conditions and privacy policies
• To protect our reputation, property and our rights/ rights of third party and personal safety of the users
• We may also disclose personal information if it is required by the law to do so in a good belief because it is necessary to disclose such info to counter court orders or miscellaneous legal processes.
• In the case of transferring or selling the website to other company so user’s info will be transferred to. We may disclose non-identifiable data to third parties which don’t include your name, email address or contact number.
What about ‘Cookies’?
When you use your browser in order to visit or surf any website usually small text files can take place in your computer as browser’s history or program data subfolders which are called as ‘Cookie’. A cookie can be of two types- one which expires when you close the browser and another is which stays on your computer until you delete them manually by following your browser help directions. So like another company our readers will get cookies by us or by companies which are running their ads on our website. Cookies can help us and advertisers to analyze and identify users on our website and it also helps us to serve content to match your preferences.