Check out few thoughts that every woman gets while trying to conceive:
Trying to conceive and expanding your family is a different and wild trip altogether. The idea of having a first child is very exciting but it is a ride full of emotions, irrational fears, happiness, and some ridiculous and funny thoughts. Whether it is the first time or the fourth, there are some thoughts that hit a woman’s mind at least once while trying to conceive. Check them out below:
- Am I really ready to do this? – I know I want to have a baby, but am I really ready to take this responsibility?
- Okay so this was my last period for some time- saying bye to periods is 20% of the joy of getting pregnant.
- It feels really weird trying super hard for something I’ve tried to avoid all my life so far.
- “Should I be scheduling our sex?”- should I decide when to have sex?
- How many pregnancy tests should I buy to confirm- I need a lot of them for the confirmation
- “How many times is enough?” Five? Ten? It’s so hard to decide how many times to do it.
- Waiting is bad.” But, stay calm as stress can decrease your chances.
- Is that a tickle in my breast?- I need to check all the symptoms
- I think I am pregnant- I don’t know what that morning sickness means
- What will be the name of our baby? I should search for a good name
- What my family will think? – breaking this news to the family can be exciting and awkward as well.
- How should I break this to my partner?- I must think of a nice idea
- How long do I have to wait for the confirmation?
- Tracking ovulation is so difficult – checking and rechecking goes on and on.
- Now I am thinking about all the times when I was praying not to be pregnant, what if I miss this one?
- Whatever it is, I am ready to be a mama.