It takes a while to understand the behavior of babies and also to fix their sleep routine. Babies sleep a lot but as they grow, they can comfortably stay awake for more hours. It is also difficult for babies to sleep when they have overtired themselves. They may seem more active than usual but could also be more irritable. It is hard to tell if your baby is sleeping enough or not but if most of the below-mentioned signs are there, chances are baby needs more sleep. Here are some common signs that may indicate that.
- If your baby is crying more than usual, he or she may need some more sleep
- If your baby is constantly turning away from things and is not looking directly at parents
- If your baby is repeatedly rubbing hands on face, eyes, and nose
- Your baby is being more clingy than usual and you are unable to put them down
- Your baby is more active than usual and has not rested in a while
- You are having trouble trying to feed them and they are refusing to eat
Here are some signs that indicate that your child is not sleeping well. Sleep deprivation causes serious problems in the future. it can also lead to exhaustion and poor sleep pattern. Work toward solving this problem by tracing back to the actual cause and recognize the signs of distress. You can also take the help of your doctor.