Parents are our window to the world and we grow up idealizing them. Mothers nurture us to life and provide us with not only basic necessities but also the wisdom to live life.
Growing up, there were a lot of life lessons that I learned from my mother. Some were shared as a piece of advice and others I observed in the way my mother lived her life.
Today whatever I am is because of my mom and I am sharing few life lesson which I learnt from first teacher
- Be your own person and learn to support yourself even if you have a solid support system.
- Always believe in yourself as there is no dream that you can’t make your reality if you are confident.
- Never let anyone tell you how to live your life.
- Your mom will always support you, especially when you need it.
- Always prioritize your education, everything else can wait.
- Be helpful but don’t let others exploit you.
- Be kind to both, yourself and others.
- Be true to yourself and your beliefs.
- Surround yourself with people who truly care about you.
- Adjust for your loved ones but without at the cost of your self respect.
What are the life lessons that you swear by to date?