We all crave our pre-pandemic life routine and the same is the case with teenage kids. They miss it even more because it’s been so long that they are home and hardly have anything to do. From school to their tuition there are a lot of things that teenagers miss these days. We asked few teenagers about the things they are missing the most
- Going to school and meeting their friends
- Going to tuition classes
- Those snack session after the tuition
- Going for extra classes and having fun with friends
- Scooty rides with tuition mates
- Going for a movie
- Celebrating friends birthday and attending a party
- Study group meetings
- Shopping with friends
- Random visits to McDonald’s
- Playing outdoors with friends
- Visiting amusement parks.
- The book-store outings
- Sleepover with friends
These are just few of the things but the complete list is too long. Seems teenagers are having a tough time in pandemic and we hope they get to attend their school and tuitions.