Each individual has a unique relationship with their partner and it takes time for two people to establish an understanding. Being together does not make it compulsory for everyone to be happy all the time around each other. It is possible you may be going through something in your personal life or the dynamic of your relationship might be changing.
It is easy to understand when there is a little trouble in paradise and doing a little damage control is always better than waiting for things to blow up in your face.
If you too are worried that your relationship with your spouse is hitting a rough patch, here are telltale signs for you to keep an eye out for.
- You keep getting into the same arguments even if the matter was settled before.
- You have trouble communicating with your partner and rather not tell them what is going on in your life.
- You always have negative things to say about your partner and have forgotten the last time you exchanged compliments.
- You have stopped arguing as you don’t see any reason to discuss and solve issues.
- Spending time with them is far down on your priority list and you’d rather spend time with your friends or be alone.
- You don’t feel the need to tell them everything about your life.
- They are not the first person who comes to mind when you have a very exciting news to share.
If you see it happening, start communicating again and seek professional help to improve your relationship.