Holi celebrations are incomplete without Gujia(a famous North Indian sweet made of maida filled with sweet khoya and dry fruits). So, it is time for you to start preparing for gujias and here is the recipe
- In a kadhai prepare the gujiya filling with Chironji, Coconut powder, Khoya, Saffron, Pista, Cardamom, raisins.
- Prepare dough with flour desi ghee and water.
- Rest the dough for at least two hours.
- Make round balls and roll them like a disc.
- Make disc in half and fill it with stuffing. Close the corners and give gujiya shape. You can even use a gujiya mold available in market.
- Fry in desi ghee.
- Glaze with sugar syrup and garnish with pista flakes.
Option: You can even airfry them for a healthy version.