Chyawanprash is a highly nutritious jam that is recommended by Ayurveda for its wide range of health benefits. It is a super-concentrated blend of nutrient-rich herbs and minerals. It is made with a blend of different herbs, amla, ghee, sesame oil and honey and addition of aromatic herb powders (such as clove, cardamom, and cinnamon).
The final mixture has a fruit jam-like consistency, and a sweet, sour, and spicy flavor. Well, as it is considered highly beneficial for boosting immunity it is recommended to consume it during these pandemic times. So, check out the reasons you and your family should consume Chyawanprash daily:
- Chyawanprash has various benefits including anti-viral, antifungal and antibacterial properties
- It increases stamina and builds your muscles. It will keep your body active whole day
- It clears respiratory passages
- Chyawanprash improves digestion and eases constipation
- It builds up the energy
- It purifies the blood and eliminates toxins
- It also regulates the blood pressure
- It is good for cholesterol
- It can help protect the body against infections
Because of all these benefits, it is recommended to eat it daily to boost immunity. In these coronavirus pandemic times, it is important to work on your immune system.
How to take it:
The basic prescribed dosage of Chyavanprash is one tablespoon to be consumed with milk (about 100-250ml) on an empty stomach in the morning.